11/8/14

One Lovely Blog


Picture Made by Rose

Hi!! ( I just realized I start a lot of posts by saying "hi".....) I was awarded by June from the blog A Curious Pisces.

Rules:

1: Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2: List the rules and display the award.
3: Add seven facts about yourself.
4: Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5: Follow on blogger the person who nominated you.


Seven Facts on Myself (I know, boring, right?)

1: I love the ocean.

2: I am pretty shy and stuff, but if you get to know me super well, I can be really weird and probably not the type of person you expected at all.

3: I want like, at least 14 children when I'm grown up and married. I love children so much!!!

4: I love drawing people. Men, women, children; all of them.


5: I could never live without my family. I love them all to death.

6: I am like, the most awkward person ever. I mean, I know a lot of people say that about themselves, but usually they are like, the 'good' kind of awkward. I'm just... the awkward.... type of awkward.....   =)

7: I tear my finger nail skin and finger nails off. It's kind of an obsessive habit I started when I was young, and now I can't stop it, and I guess I never will. I hate it, because it ruins my hands and makes me bleed, but somehow it's something I love at the same time. I just can't stop.


Alright, the Nominated People : 


Annie, from Small Town Girl

Ellia, from My Life as a Russian Spy

Rachelle, from Beloved Bluebird

 Rebekah, from Found and Cherished

Jaime, from Diligently Waiting

Amelia Grace, from Amelia Grace

 Willa Nicole, from Willa Nicole Scribblings

Alicia, from Surrendering All of Me

Elisabeth, from A Flyleaf

Pricilla, from Once Upon a Rainbow

Aaliyah, from Growing In His Image

Anna, from Hero


 Okay, so I don't have anyone else to nominate, so I'm bending the rules a little bit  =)  Oh, well; who cares?

Special thanks to June (A Curious Pisces) for nominating me! It was fun, so thanks.


xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey Samantha! (: Thanks for awarding me, I am really really honored.
    Oh. And I totally agree with #5. Annd I also have this weird habit of peeling my finger nail skin haha (: But, honestly, I CANNOT draw (sadly) ((and your drawings are really amazing))
    I'll definitely get to this award as soon as I can!
    xx. pris
    over the rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm happy you will do it! Thanks a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks so much for nominating me, Samantha! Unfortunately, I don't do tags/awards any more, but I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete