11/3/13

What do you have to be thankful for?

  1. I am thankful to have four brothers and three sisters! I love each of them to pieces and don't know what I would ever do without them.
  2. Having a baby in the house again. Gracie is such a sweetie, and she is adored by everyone. How did we live without her?!
  3. Warm blankets at night. :)
  4. The cool crisp weather! Fall and winter are my favorite seasons of the year!
  5. Heart-to-heart talks with my older sister. We don't have them very often anymore, so it's always special when we do. It makes me feel older, and not like a little kid anymore.
  6. Pictures. It is so wonderful to be able to look through a picture album and see how much we have grown, and re-laugh at all the sweet memories we have.
  7. Best friends. 
  8. Good health. 
  9. I am thankful that the Sacramento Kings are staying in Sacramento!!! First game was on Wednesday!!! They won, by the way :) Yay!! Love the Kings!
  10. And I am thankful for fuzzy warm socks, because they are just so awesome. 
  11. I am thankful for good Christian music. Music is amazing! Love it.

What about you? What do you have to be thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment