11/8/13

18 years :)

Today is my big brother's eighteenth birthday. Life goes on quickly, doesn't it?

Here are some things about my brother;

  • He is very quick-witted. He is always joking, teasing, and can come up with awesome and fast come-backs. So, yeah; humor is is domain.
  •  He has taught Gracie the "hair flip." She looks really funny while doing it, like she is having some kind of nervous twitch. Yep, that's my brother; teaching little sisters how to flip their hair like him. :)
  • Nick is very stubborn!
  • He has dyed his hair twice. The first time he tried to bleach it......he wanted it white..... but it came out a bright, very ugly yellow..... yeah, that was a bad idea..... it didn't look very good, now that we look back at the pictures....    The second time he dyed it silver. That time it wasn't so bad, but I like his natural color best!
  • Hey, he is only nineteen months older than me! (that's why when I was little, I pretended in my mind that we were twins).
  • He wears contacts, usually colored. He has green ones, and violet colored ones, too. Sometimes he wears a green contact and a violet together. 
  • He is a second degree black belt. 

And this is one of my favorite pictures of us when we were little:


No comments:

Post a Comment