11/17/13

let's get this over with....

Ugh. I'm behind. Late. I hate this feeling, like I need to catch up with everything, but don't want to take the time or something. It's making me stressed out! So..... Maybe I won't catch up. *Gasp*. What? But.... well, maybe I will just do a quick list. Here goes,

1. I went to see Thor 2 Saturday night with all older siblings.[It was amazing!! (although i haven't seen the first one..... or any movie related to it in any way, shape, or form..... but it was still amazing!! )]  2. We went to a tiny parade in our town on Veteran's Day, which is the first time we have ever gone. 3. I am working on getting my driver's permit.   4. I really really really want a new camera. Like, really.  5. My dad got 6 free tickets to go to the Winter Jam at Sleep Train Arena for yesterday evening. So he and four of my siblings and me all went. And let me tell you - it was GOOD. And it was LOUD. And I super duper loved it. Like, a lot. Like, really really a lot.

Okay, so enough of that. Now I can breathe again.
 
I know, boring. No pictures, boring content. But I am tired. And don't care right now. If I knew I could keep it, I would promise something better within two days. But I don't like to promise, so I will only say that a post with a lot of pictures is in the makings. :)

Okay, then?
~Vanellope

No comments:

Post a Comment