2/22/15

So I drew some more

Lately I have not been drawing. I haven't felt like it, and also I've been busy. What time I have had to draw I have used doing other things. I should really draw more. I know I should. I just don't. Oftentimes I don't really feel like it.

But I drew some stuff. Finally. Here they are,

This one I sketched the other day randomly, and it looks terrible because it only took me 30 minutes.


(Also, I don't know why it's sideways....)

And I got some nice coloring pencils for Christmas, so I tried them out,
Lol, never you mind that she doesn't have an ear..... :D

And this one I drew a couple months ago (I think),

This last one I especially like, because I drew two adorable Indian girls - and I love India and the people of India!!!!!

Anyways, goodbye.

xx

7 comments:

  1. It's always funny to see posts like this. My name is India, hahah :)

    I LOVE your art by the way, you've got a new follower<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove the first and the last! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had so much fun drawing them; I've been trying out drawing different races and people, it's fun!

      Delete