1/16/16

How Well Do I Know My Family? #1: My Mom

Little things. Big things. Funny things. Sweet things. Anythings. How well do we know the closest people in our lives?

Here are 13 random things about my Mom.

1. She loves Heath Bars. 

2. She is an amazing cook. Guyzzzz. I'm not even kidding. And this is why I will never be skinny. :D

3. She is very practical.

4: Even if Gracie (3) wants Mom to read her the same storybook everyday for a month, Mom still will.

5: She loves her coffee sweet.

6: Purple is her favorite color.

7: When we are sick, Mom always takes care of us, even though she feels like crap, too.

8: She is absolutely beautiful at playing the piano by ear. Seriously.

9: She loves having a clean house.

10: She comes up with great ideas all the time.

11: She can (and does) think we're silly all day long, but when it comes down to it, she's always there for us and supports the next stupid thing we take it into our heads to do.

12: She loves pretty things, and is good at making things that way. :)

13: She always puts family first.

xx

3 comments: