10/12/13

Disney on Ice

Today is my younger brother's fourteenth birthday. We celebrated his birthday last week, though, because my oldest brother was up for the weekend. So, happy birthday, Joey!

Also, my dad got tickets through his work to go to Disney on Ice tonight! He was only able to get four tickets, though, so he and my mom took the youngest two in our family: Jackson and Gracie. Jackson was so excited! He started counting down the hours today for when they were going to leave. :P  He was so happy!

Because of that, yesterday we had to "catch up" on our Disney movies for Jackson. So we watched Lilo and Stitch, which we had never watched before. I thought it was a cute movie. But I liked it better before I knew Stitch could talk! His voice is horrible.

Yep, anyway, I hope they have a lot of fun there!

Random picture I found on the computer......

No comments:

Post a Comment