7/17/13

My fun weekend

This weekend my dad and older siblings, Nick and Cara, helped my oldest brother Danny move into his apartment. It did not take very long to put everything into his apartment, but it took a long time to put everything in it's place. You wouldn't believe how many dishes my brother and his fiance have! Actually they do not have more than usual, but it felt like it, because my job was to wash every one. It is good that I like washing dishes!

My dad and Cara went the two hours back that day, but Dan, Colette (his fiance), and Nick and me stayed the night to finish everything. That was fun.

My favorite parts of the trip were; listening to awesome music in the car riding to Napa,  waiting THIRTY MINUTES for Colette to pick out a MOP(!),  eating pizza on a cardboard box in the living room, and then having to order pizza again because everyone was still hungry!  I love hanging out with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment