12/20/13

We did some Christmas baking!

We started some baking today; we always have so much fun making everything and decorating it all! But we are by no means done; we have plenty more bakery to do!










And of course we had to finish it off with watching our Christmas movie tradition; It's a Wonderful Life! We watch it every year. hahaha, my dad absolutely hates this movie, so we never watch it with him

I even got to paint a little. I made this elephant picture for Colette; elephants are her favorite animal. I can't believe I actually painted something; I don't really like to paint, because I am horrible at it. Give me a pencil and eraser any day! I like pencils way better. Not because I don't like paintings, but because I'm just not good at it or really enjoy doing it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment