12/8/13

Winter Wonderland

Yesterday we woke up with eight to ten inches of snow! How wonderful. I love snow so much.




 

After we played in the snow some, my mom gave us some delicious hot chocolate. Yum!





Then we went and got our Christmas tree, as we hadn't yet. Because of the snow, we did not do what we normally do and pick a tree of a lot and have it cut down, but instead we went to a store and got one.


!







Our tree all decorated!
Right before we started to decorate the tree, my older sister fell while spinning with Gracie and dislocated her knee cap. BUT, it only popped out for a second, and then back in. She was in a whole lot of pain, and had to ice it. It was sad, because my sister absolutely loves to decorate the tree, and now she couldn't, because her knee hurt so bad! She has been limping all day today, but I think she is getting better.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment