1/30/14

The Once Ler

The other day me and my best friend drew some pictures together. I really like the Dr. Seuss' The Lorax SO MUCH. So I sketched a my favorite character - The Once Ler. Isn't Oncie just the best?! He's awesome! Love his guitar playing.


 He's just . . .  such an awesome dude!
And his mustache when he's old is . . . Interesting!

Then we tried to draw Merida from the movie Brave.  Man, I wish I had taken a picture of my friend's drawing - it was really good! But yeah, we both decided she is super hard to draw. She has so many millions of corkscrew curls it's ridiculous!

Here is my attempt;
AS you can see, it does not look like her at all. I figured as soon as I started that it wouldn't, so I just used her as guidelines and drew my own thing. 

Anyways, I drew a while back another Little Red Riding Hood. I think I am going to get obsessed over this . . . 
Okey Dokey,  enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment