9/26/14

20-Things-You-Might-Not-Know-About-Me Blog Tag

Hey, everyone! I got tagged for the 20-Things-You-Might-Not-Know-About-Me Blog Tag by Bree! She's really cool, and she also designed my blog for me, so go check her out!

The rules for it (if you're tagged):



1//Copy and paste the questions below, then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.


2// At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3// Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you've hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4// Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!


So here they are:



Question 1: How tall are you?


I am five feet, six inches tall.

Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
  
Nope; If I do, it's hidden from me, too!
 Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve? 

When the words are in such a crazy font or something that I 
can't read it very well. 


Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?

When someone taps me on my shoulder to get my attention. Arg!


Question 5: What’s your favorite song?

My favorite song currently is 'Never Gone', by Colton Dixon. It's so good!!! :D



Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
 
 
  I actually had to look this up to even know what that was.... :) So I don't 
have any favorites.

Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone? 

 Writing in my journal, singing at the top of my lungs, reading, and 
writing. 


Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?
 
Sour cream and union chips. Mmm, they're just the best! Also ice cream
and gummie worms.
 
Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
 
 
 Yes, I do. I have a guinea pig named Fernando, and a cat named Charlie.
 
Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
 
 
 Fiction: (currently) To Kill a Mocking Bird, and also The Witch of Blackbird Pond.
 Nonfiction: (currently) Zoli's Legacy, and The Hiding Place.
 
Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
 
    
Mascara.


Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
 
 
Even if I could remember what it was, I don't think I'd share.... :)

It was probably something stupid.

Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
 
 How dreadful! I think I would have to go with either orange juice, or my mom's 
sweet tea.
 
Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
 
  Hmm. I love Thor 1 & 2 a lot. I"m not really sure I have any favorite movies, though. I like too many. (Also my brain decides to freeze up everytime I get asked this question....)
 
 
Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?


Hmm, I'm not sure. If I was public schooled, probably a loner. But since I'm 
home schooled, I would say artist?
 
Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
 
 
 I'm not sure. I love where I live (California). But if I had to live somewhere else,
it would be India.
 
Question 17: PC or Mac?
 

 PC.

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?

 
 Um.... none.


Question 19: Favorite celebrity?

 
 I don't keep up with celebrities. So, none.

 Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?


Uh, I dunno. Probably Jaime Lynn and  Bree 






 Bree, thanks for tagging me! That was really fun =)

Okay, here are the people I tag:

Jaime  

Annie 

Ellia

Anna

natalia rosa


Alright, that's all! Bye <3

xx
 

2 comments:

  1. AAAWWWW!!!! Thank you! pfft, lol, My design isn't really much to talk about right now!! Don't go advertising!! lol, just kidding. ;)
    loved reading!
    #blogon

    ReplyDelete