8/25/13

Can anyone say ONE WEEK!!?

My oldest brother is getting married next Sunday!!! Man, time flies!



Danny and Colette

                                    



They have been engaged for almost a year, and were a couple for about three years before that.

I think I will tell a little about my big brother, so here goes;

  1. He is twenty four years old (since August 14th)
  2. He just graduated from college this year and has his Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Cum Laude, and Master of Engineering Science. (sounds smart, doesn't he ; P )
  3. He hates coffee! Danny doesn't really like any hot drinks, but I think he drinks a little when he gets cold.
  4.  NEVER TOUCH HIS CHOCOLATE! If you do, you might just possible wake up in a ditch (if you wake up at all!) Okay, maybe a little bit of an exaggeration, but the guy likes his chocolate! He has a secret stash in his desk.
  5. He is a very active guy; he rides his bike to work!! He lives five miles away, so that's pretty cool. Plus, most of the way is along a trail of a river, so that's nice. I always thought it would be nice to ride your bike to work . . . 
  6. He likes to say "Because I'm Batman!" He uses his "Batman" voice, and I think he really annoys Colette when he does that. Perhaps that's why he continues to do it :)  Although I can't say I have heard him do that in a while.
  7. He is now a Second Degree Black Belt in Karate. He gonna kick yo butt! 
Alright, that is all I can think of for now, but below is a picture that I think is my favorite of him and Colette:






















Alright, all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment