8/27/13

But wait, there's more.....

Okay, I realized that I told hardly anything about my brother, so I decided to give him a little profile... I like to make back stories on people, anyway, so I'd better give a little more on this.

Visually:

Danny stands around six feet tall, with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He is thin, but not slight. And when I say slight, I am thinking of that type of small-boned structure where you are framed close and thinly together. No, he isn't like that. But he isn't broad either or anything. He is just.... normal, I guess you'd say. Arg, I am bad at explaining. Dan wears glasses, although he also wears contacts, too. I think he wears glasses to work and wears his contacts the rest of the time. But I'm not really sure. I just know he wears both.

He wears size twelve shoes, I think. Yes, my family all has big feet... runs in the family.

Likes:
He likes hiking.
Like before mentioned, he loves chocolate. 
He likes to kayak.
He likes the beach.
And camping.
And nuts.


Random:

You pretty much will never catch him getting in deeper than his knees at the lake. Like, never. Sometimes he gets in as deep as his waist, but only if it's really hot, and never if he is coaxed. He only gets in if he wants to, and let me tell you, if you start nagging him to get in deeper, he will be stubborner than ever.

He talks in his sleep when he is really tired or sick.

He can play the piano beautifully. Like my mom. He also plays a little guitar, and the banjo. And when he was a teenager, he used to play the trumpet. 

He has had the same birthday cake every year since he was about three. Dirt cake. He absolutely loves this cake (hey, I said he likes chocolate) and wouldn't think of having any other cake for his birthday. Which is why we had to give Colette the recipe! He would die if she didn't make it for him. Not even kidding.


Okay, that's all about Danny. I can't think of any more, and you are probably very bored with all this. 

Anyways, I really hope my cat Charlie gets better!! I was going through my shirt drawer to get rid of my mass supply, and he sat down behind me. I didn't really notice very much, except I knew he was licking himself, but I thought he was just cleaning himself.
Finally I realized that he was quietly trying to get my attention. I turned and looked, and he had a wound on his chest by his arm. I tried to look at it, but the light was wrong, so I picked him up to turn him, and warm liquid shot out all over my leg!!! I was really grossed out, and thought that I had squeezed his stomach and he had thrown up on me. But no! It was puss shooting out of his wound!!! I have never seen so much puss in my life!! Not all together, anyway. It was so gross, and slightly brown colored. Disgusting. 

But anyways, I really hope it gets better. We put some neosporin on it, so hopefully he will be okay. Poor Charlie.... I really love him and hope he is okay! (I know, he's just a cat, but that doesn't mean you can't love him just because he is an animal!)
I am just saying though, that puss was so disgusting!! Like, there was so much puss I thought he threw up. - that's how much puss there was!!! Makes me shiver just to think about it......


(P.S  just want to say, my brother was really boring to do a "profile check" on. seriously!)





No comments:

Post a Comment