8/24/13

karate and violin music

The morning was long and rather boring, but I suppose it was worth it to see my two older brothers receive their second degree black belts. :)  They have taken karate for, I don't know, about six years, and have already had black belts for two years or so. But they got promoted up higher in rank on black belt, which was really cool!!

My younger brother Joey tested for his brown belt today, which he earned and received. Soon he will be a black belt, too! Well, kind of soon; perhaps another year and a half, perhaps two years. I'm not sure how much more really. But anyways, he is getting high in rank, too!

I don't have really any pictures of this, as my camera is number one, horrible, and number two, I didn't bring it, but maybe later I will post the ones my mom took :)

Also, I really really really want to learn how to play the song Bratja (brothers) on the violin! It is so pretty!! Here is how it sounds;








enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment