8/4/14

Why I am renaming my blog

Like I said in my last post, I am renaming my blog to something that is better and fits me and it better. I gave it a lot of thought, and finally came up with a name.

Hearts that Whisper


Why did I chose that name? Because orphans hearts whisper to me. They speak to me, crying out to be heard. Silently screaming for help, attention, and love.  I love children. I love orphans. And their hearts whisper to me.




 
Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression,
bring justice to the fatherless,
plead the widows cause.   
Isaiah 1:17   



And I wonder... how could anyone NOT love them? Why are they so ignored? People care more about the health of their stupid pet than they care about a love-starving, dying child. Do people really not realize how much orphans need their help? Someone to speak up for them? Shelter them? Love them?



What's not to love???? They are beautiful. They are human beings. With souls.



And I love them.



Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this:
to visit orphans and widows in their affliction,
and to keep oneself unstained from the world. 
James 1:27


~Samantha 
* Note: These pictures are not mine
 

3 comments:

  1. That's great Samantha!
    I love the pictures. Those kids are so cute,
    and they look so sweet!
    I hope millions, if not billions of orphans
    can find loving and caring homes, and find out
    how much God loves them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, you now have the option to follow this blog. She added the gadget yesterday.

      Delete