10/3/14

Drawings

I promised my friend I would put up these pictures last night because she hadn't seen them yet and wanted to....  but I failed.  :(

Here they are tonight:

 Alright, so originally I was drawing Mr. Darcy (2005), but it didn't turn out right, so I changed it up and just pretended I wasn't drawing him.... :)


Also, this next one is (supposed to be) Loki, and I give total blame to his not-looking-like-Loki onto my brother Nick. Because he moved out I can no longer have him criticize my drawings! How am I supposed to get a second opinion on things when he isn't around?! Yep, it's totally his fault.  (jk)



Well, that's all I've drawn for now, and I think I'm a little burnt out. So I'm not sure if I will draw much more for quite a while. Also, my life just got super busy, so..... yeah.


Goodbye!

xx

2 comments: