10/8/14

Movie Quote Competition

Hey, everyone! So I was thinking that I would really love to do a movie quote contest where you guess what the movie quote is!

Here are the rules:

1: Read the movie quote and guess and label your answers in the comments section.
 2: You CAN NOT try to look up the quotes online!!! You must guess them by yourself. However, if you think you know what the quote is and are not sure or something like that, you can re-watch movies to see if you can find the quote!
 3: Also you can change your answers multiple times in the comments section if you either come up with a different answer or add to your answers. 
4: For every movie quote you guess, it's one point. Also two extra points if you can guess who is saying the quote.
5: While you cannot look up the quote online and stuff, you CAN ask family members to help if you want.


Alright, so here are the movie quotes!


1: "You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa."

2: "Enjoy the attention while it lasts, boys. After you lose, no one will remember you."
"Maybe. But when you lose, no one will let you forget it."

3: "This is crazy. I finally meet my childhood hero and he's trying to kill us. What a joke."

4: "Look, I think it's only fair to warn you that I am practiced in the ancient art.... of Origami!"
"Paper folding?"
"Oh.... I was hoping you didn't know what that was."

5: "Anything to declare?"
"I hate you."
"I get that a lot."

6: "I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains."
"You're that smart?"
"Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?"
"Yes."
"Morons."

7: "Now, your thinkin'  about this all wrong. It's not so much as what you LOOK like, it's what's INSIDE he can't stand."
"Thank you for summing that up....."

8: "I want to do something for her..... but what?"
"Well, there's the usual things: flowers.... chocolates.....promises you don't intend to keep....."

9: "Will you read us a bedtime story?"
"No."
"Pretty please?"
"The physical appearance of the please makes no difference."


Alright, that's all. Have fun guessing!


xx

1 comment:

  1. #6) The Princess Bride (I forget this guy's name)

    #8) Beauty and The Beast (Beast and Cogsworth)

    #9) Dispicable Me (Gru and Agnes)

    Sorry, that's all I know. I'm terrible at this! XD

    (P.S. the origami one was pretty funny!)

    ReplyDelete