10/26/14

Hello everyone. Remember me?

Hi.

I haven't been blogging lately.

Oh, I know what you're thinking.  "Really?! Why, thank you, Captain Obvious! What would we do without you?"

Me: *Bows*  "Thank you, thank you very much. You're too kind. Anytime, ya'll. Anytime."

Anyways, I haven't been blogging because I got a job. Mmmhmm. I started working at a place where we build circuit boards... or whatever. I don't know technical names. What do I look like? Someone who works there? Oh.... I am.... Well, then.

Anyways, even though I only work three days a week, I still feel like I'm very busy. At least, during the week I am. Because on the two days I'm not working, I'm doing school. However, I'm not really busy during the weekends. After all, I spent hours at a time reading the entire Divergent book Saturday and today. I hadn't read it before, so a new friend I've made let me borrow the series. One book down, two to go! But I think I'll only have time on the weekends, so this will take me three or so weeks to read them all.

I'm not really.... sure what I'm even blogging about right now. It's weird and random. And probably boring you guys.

More exciting news, (for me, anyways), however, is that I got my driver's license on Wednesday! Yay! I was nervous, but I passed. Also, I guess I shouldn't be so abrupt with my stops. The lady who took me groaned at every stop sign/light! But hey, my instructor told me that the testers (what is their technical name?) wanted to feel the car settle down when I stop to prove that I wasn't doing a California stop. Well, I made that car settle down alright! Made it rock reeeealllll good. 

Sorry, lady-that-I-made-groan-in-pain. I was simply making sure you knew I was stopping.


Okay, so this was all just a weird ramble. I am sorry.  :(

I will try to blog more frequently. I will make the time. I promise.

Okay, no promises I can't keep. But I will TRY! Just no promises.

Anyways, goodbye.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, great for you! I' m so happy for you, thats great! I'm about to get a job...mmmhmm...writing books! ;) I hope you like yours as much as i like mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete